National Geographic 'Walkabout' medium rucksack W5070
The Walkabout Medium Rucksack (NG W5070)
allows you to travel freely while keeping your photographic/video gear as well as most laptops (15.4" or less)
Walkabout Medium Rucksack Features:
- Lower padded photo compartment holds a camera/camcorder and accessories such as lens, flash unit, batteries, cables, charger, etc. This compartment features a set of modular dividers that will allow you to customize the bag to your gear.
- Rear zipper sealed, padded compartment will hold a laptop (15.4" or less) and accessories
- Upper personal storage compartment opens with zipper sealed flap, will hold all of your personal necessities such as food, clothes, books, etc. If necessary, the division between top and lower compartments can be removed to create one large storage space.
- Two tuckable side pouches for water bottle can also be used as an anchored support for a tripod or a monopod.
- Included straps allow you to tie on tripod or personal items to the bottom of the bag.
- Two front organizer pockets with four sleeves for cell phone, batteries, and other accessories.
- Padded, breathable fabric on back ensures cool, comfortable carrying.
- Detachable, protective pouch for your cell phone or MP3 player can be used on belt or on bag.
- Rain cover protects the bag and contents from the elements.
- Manufactured from a variety of environmentally friendly materials.
Product Order Code: NG W5070
No posts found